ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY, BE NORMAL

How time flies, just like yesterday a baby was born and within a twinkle of an eye, he/she is an adult A times I sit and ponder how does this happen? Food makes us grow but does it really mean it is the source? Not sure I remember when I was five, my mum asked me, HOW WILL YOU LIKE TO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY? “NORMAL WAY” I said, You may wonder what the NORMAL way meant. Normal way could be in a grand style, it could also mean just like people come and wish you happy birthday or Give thanks to God in your closet then be with your friends. To me I believe the normal way is give thanks to God in your closet and then hang with your friends just to make sure you and they are happy. Why is it always normal? It is because with that you really know your value but the other ways, they may come to eat your food and leave, or just wish you happy birthday because they have no choice but being with friends I believe you are 95% sure of security and happiness till now, I like it the NORMAL WAY and that’s what I wish my friends and fellows celebrating their birthday today to be normal and enjoy happiness and not start organising contest for the hottest birthday party in town. BE NORMAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Comments