Lesson From Dads Desk

As a younger boy dad will always say TImothy go get me water, and as i start going, he will say before that get me something from the room, soon as i come from the second errand, he will send me on another making me forget the first errand... After series of this he will always give me a crazy slap which always made me cry and hate him... But at thisn point, i must attest that at this point it has been helpful.. When you get too involved in activities, you end up loosing focus on your dream and primary purpose.. Making you jack of all trade master of none. Its wiser when you do one at a time or if you have to do more, dont get yourself boxed up doing too many things that you loose focus...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DONT BLAME MAN

JUST FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY

NIGERIA OF MY DREAM