LOVE FOR MOTHERS

To the beauty whose womb was my house for nine months regulating the temperature and ensuring I was well fed without haven seen my face

To the queen whose back and arms made the perfect bed space where sleep and best of dreams were had even without her hearing meaningful words from mouth let alone thanking her.

To the woman whose heart was my habitation occupying her daily thoughts, whose cautions were my worst nightmares till I grew wise to understand she meant the best for me.

To the business woman whom all her business was concentrated on me, investing all she had and didn't have to ensure I got the best of life.

To the jewel whose neck sank in not befitting gold chains and best necklaces just cos she saw every kobo too vital in my upbringing that she deprived herself of luxury.

To the medical doctor who never wrote and MBBS exam but knows what's wrong with me even without explanation. Administering the best of treatment to me ensuring I was stable emotionally, physically, mentally and other ways.

To the Teacher who sacrificed her rest time to ensure my assignments were just about me but affected and concerned her.

To the priest whose prayer and blessing I couldn't have gone a day without. Whose tears weren't for her hurt but for my pains she wished she could attend to instantly.

I love you mum and no one would have done it better than you did.

Happy mothers day from you beloved son..

I love you dearly MUM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DONT BLAME MAN

JUST FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY

NIGERIA OF MY DREAM